While you may come with big plans to try out Delhi’s famous butter chicken and curries, this unique food tour takes you to some of the best kept secrets of the city. From melt-in-your-mouth homemade ice cream to delectable fruit beer and dumplings, this tour takes you to a surprise visit to the thriving food scene in the capital.
• This tour allows you to indulge in some of the best local foods such as Shawarma, Paneer Tikka and Kufi-Falooda
• Pit stop at an ancient Hanuman Temple
• Devour momos, banta and a fresh lemon-based drink
• Photo ops and tasting at the Kamla Market – Must tries include – Golgappas, PaavBhaji, BhelPuri, Chuski.
• Walk through markets to admire works of local henna artists
• Journey through the famous stalls that have been around for generation
• A chance to ride on the cycle rickshaw just like the locals would
• Interact with locals in restaurants, food stalls, shops and markets.
• Final stop to try some fresh samosas, rabdi, gulabjamun and sweet flavored milk.
Tour Duration – 3 Hours