Mehrangarh Fort is one of best fortresses in the state of Rajasthan. One of the largest forts in India, it is situated at a height of 400 feet above the city of Jodhpur. The museum at this Fort is one of the most well stocked ones in the entire province of Rajasthan, a true gem for those who love art, architecture and history. It takes us back decades as we see the lives of several generations of Rajputs and their conquests displayed before us.
On this Tour:
• As twilight descends on the historic fort of Jodhpur, watch the rugged impregnable walls and the delicate palaces come alive whilst you walk amidst the transformation with Museum Curator Karni Jasol.
• Mr. Jasol takes you on a tour of the valuable collection and shares his expertise and insights.
• Listen to tales of scarifies, sacrifices, and of extraordinary events of adventure and sheer joy of discussing a painting or talking about the supreme fort architecture.
• See the heritage of the Rathores as you walk through room after room full of their arms, costumes, palanquins, paintings and decorated period rooms.
• You also get to enjoy Champagne while on this tour.
Duration of the Tour: 1 hour