Quaint painted bungalows, churches and charming cafés keep the Latin magic of Goa alive. Panjim, an idiosyncratic neighbourhood, retains its old world charm while incorporating present day shenanigans. All in all, a walk through this district is a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon.
In this Tour:
• Walk through a quirky district of Panjim that still retains its Latin charm, and get mesmerised by its beauty and elegance.
• Walk through Sao Tome, the oldest ward in Panjim that still showcases its medieval charm.
• Experience the magic of the Fontainhas area that gets its name from the Phoenix fountain which originally supplied water here.
• While you walk through the lanes a knowledgeable resident of Goa accompanies you with a personalised introduction to Goa, its history, its people and gossip!
• At the end of the walk, stop at a popular local café for tea and watch life unfold in this charming part of Goa.
Duration of the Tour: 2 hours depending on your interests