Akluj is approximately 175 km southeast of Pune, on the highway to Solapur and is a haven for wine lovers. Apart from producing exceptional wines, Akluj also offers a much loved breather from the city.
On this Tour:
• Drive into Akluj passing by the rugged Deccan Plateau and get exceptional views of the countryside and the hamlets that pass you by.
• Courtesy of a knowledgeable wine consultant, you will get an introduction to the entire lifecycle of wine making, from planting to production.
• Learn the expert art of pairing wines with Indian and other cuisines.
• In addition, get knowledge about the climate and geography of the land, the crop patterns, etc.
• As you visit two exceptional vineyards, you will get familiarised with the region’s history.
• Visit a Winery and enjoy a delicious lunch and taste the best wine of the region.
Duration: Full day (11 hours).