Bikaner in Rajasthan, the Land of the Kings has a lot to showcase. From the magnificent 16th century Junagarh Fort which impresses millions by its imposing bastions, high walls and large ensemble of palaces, courtyards, pavilions and balconies, all carved intricately from stone, to the charming Old city, with its humdrum of activity, it isn’t worth spending an idle moment in Bikaner.
Tour Consists Of:
• Visit the Junagarh Fort, and view the breathtaking beauty of its interiors, where rich mirror work, enamel work, gold work, shell finish, and lacquer work come together to create art of everlasting allure.
• View the lifestyle of the erstwhile royals as you sift through the palaces containing royal relics like cannons, thrones, beds, swings, palanquins and even a Haviland plane.
• Get enchanted by the Old City’s famous red sandstone havelis, walk through the bustling Bada Bazaar, and visit the Jain temple from where there are astounding views of the city.
• We will also take an autorickshaw ride through the narrow streets.
• Visit the National Research Centre on Camel (a government-run camel breeding farm run), a 25 minute drive away, where you can visit the camel pens and museum, learn about camel breeding and take a camel ride. If you're feeling adventurous, taste the camel-milk kulfi (ice-cream)
Duration: 5-6 hours