Designed especially for those who are spending a short time in Mumbai, this itinerary gives you an essential tour of India’s most influential cities through highlights of its history, architecture, community life, religion and transport.
In this Tour …
• We start right outside Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a UNIESCO World Heritage Site from whereh you will start to enjoy a multifaceted journey of all the fabulous things this city has to offer
• Master the art of catching local taxi cabs and buses and explore vintage Mumbai while we head to the Gateway off India
• Explore the impressive historical architecture that goes back centuries and take a ride through Mumbai’s iconic Marine Drive
• Visit a 200 year old Shiva temple in Babulnath and then drive past the Muslim piety, Haji Ali a 14th century mosque built 500 yards into the sea
• Experience the captivating splash of color as we visit the world’s largest outdoor laundry
Tour Duration – 3 to 4 hours