- Explore the cities of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Udaipur from the eyes of Indian Royalty
- Stay in four of the leading Palace Hotels in India and combine your stay with exclusive experiences
- This tour is easily customized to incorporate landmarks and activities of your liking
Mumbai (2 nights)
Days ( 1 - 3 )
The Island city of Mumbai was originally an archipelago of Bombay Island, Colaba, Worli, Parel, Mazagaon, Mahim, and Old Woman's Island. The west coast based city capital of Maharashtra has a cosmopolitan way of life and hosts a number of beaches that attract tourists.
Apart from being known as the nucleus of Bollywood; Mumbai showcases distinctive architectural styles. Old buildings in the city are a merge of Gothic Revival and Indo-Saracenic styles making them an intriguing highlight for tourists.
Guided tour of city and visit the Gateway of India, built to commemorate the visit of George V in 1911, the Prince of Wales Museum, and the historic Fort area of the city and Malabar Hill with its superb views over the city. End at Mani Bhawan, a small museum celebrating Gandhis links with Mumbai, and the colourful Dhobi Ghat where the city's linen is washed. Also enjoy the stay at Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai -The hotel itself was built in 1898 and has always been the best address in town. With views overlooking the Indian Ocean, it simply oozes character and charm.
Hyderabad (3 nights)
Days ( 3 - 6 )
The capital city of the newly formed stat of Telangana in South India, Hyderabad is a thriving city best known for its thriving IT scene. Historically speaking, this city offers some charming amalgamations of Islamic culture as well as South India Hindu Culture.
Guided tour of Hyderabad include the Mecca Masjid Mosque built by Sultan Abdulla Qutb Shah, Char Minar which dates from the early 17th Century, Lad Bazaar and Salar Jung Museum. Also visit Golconda Fort - one of the most impressive citadels in India, nearly 700 years old and site of the diamond vault which once held the Koh-i-noor and Hope diamonds. Also, enjoy the stay at the grand Falaknuma Palace built in the 19th century, it was designed in a similar style to the elaborate European designs of the time. Think grand marble staircases, glittering chandeliers, priceless statues and works of art.
Jaipur (3 nights)
Days ( 6 - 9 )
The capital city of the desert state of Rajasthan, Jaipur is reminiscent of the royal way of life that was once integral to this region. Today it is fondly referred to as the “Pink City” because of the trademark structures that sit here.
Explore the Amber Fort, the Albert Hall, City Palace, the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) and the world's largest stone observatory - the Jantar Mantar. See the Govind Devji Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, the Lakshmi Narayan and Ganesh Temples; visit the amazing Jaigarh and Nahargarh Forts and Raj Mandir Cinema. Enjoy a ride on a decorated Elephant's up till the court yard of the palace. Stay at Rambagh Palace. Once the hunting lodge of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
Shahpura (2 nights)
Days ( 9 - 11 )
Shahpura is a beautiful town in Rajasthan named after the Mogul Emperor Shah Jahan.
Visit the rural villages of Shahpura.
Udaipur (3 nights)
Days ( 11 - 14 )
Udaipur is a noted tourist destination in Rajasthan and is considered one of the most beautiful cities in India. The city looks marvelous with Lake Pichola on one side and the Aravalli ranges on the other. Besides, Udaipur is also dotted with beautiful palaces, havelis, and forts that remind us of the wonderful architecture of the past.
In Udaipur, embark on a tour of this lovely city which will include the City Palace, Jagdish Temple and a boat ride on scenic Lake Pichola. Take a trip to Haldighati in the Aravalli hills (40km); visit the Eklingji Shiva temple near Devigarh; explore the impressive temple ruins at Nagda (22 km). Stay at the unforgettable Lake Palace Hotel. Situated in the middle of Lake Pichola, you will have stunning views over Udaipur which has to be the most picturesque city in India.
Delhi (1 night)
Days ( 14 - 15 )
Formally known as the National Capital Territory; Delhi has been consistently colonized after the 6th century BC and is the country capital today. Legend states that the city was once the location of Indraprastha, the capital of the Pandava clan. Delhi is home to 1,200 heritage structures, over 175 historical monuments and is a major travel hub.
Return to home.
When to Travel
when to travel
All of our tour programs are custom-made for you - click below to see what you can expect at each budget level.
- Budget Under INR 431,865 We can probably help you out
- Using Luxury Hotels
INR 431,865 Per Person on Twin Sharing.
- Budget Over
We can probably help you out
Our indicated prices for this specific tour idea aims to provide you a broad indication for the sort of budget you need, staying in a level of accommodation we have suggested. If your budget is less than this, we can still help. Since all our tours are customized, these can be worked upon to suit your budget..
Some of the suggestions which can help in reducing the cost of the tour:-
- We can look for lower category of hotels or suggest some good home stays where ever available in the itinerary.
- We can use a smaller or medium sized transport vehicle and reduce the cost.
- We can arrange a trip of a shorter duration.
- We can look at travel in a different season..
- We can remove some of the activities which you may not be too interested in.
- You may also wish to stay with friends and family, or arrange your own accommodation for a part of the trip in which case the overall costs will reduce.
- You can also contact us and or search our website for another tour programme within your budget.
Please contact us for a personalised quotation and for any special offers and child discounts.
Your trip to India with us shall change your idea of Luxury- especially when you experience it in all its Royal splendor, with every magical moment leaving an everlasting distinct imprint.
All prices are indicative and subject to change. Please contact us for special offers, child discounts and other freebies along with a personalized quotation.
The Tour Price Includes:
The price quoted is an approximate price per person on a twin-sharing basis. Prices may be higher during the Christmas - New Year period and lower in the low season (Apr - Sep). These quotations are inclusive of:
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis.
- Breakfast in all destinations.
- Flights within India on economy class.
- All airport and hotel transfers with assistance.
- Air-conditioned chauffeur driven car as per the itinerary.
- English-speaking local tour guides.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees to monuments.
- Jungle safaris at national parks.
- 24 hour point of contact.
- All presently applicable taxes.
The Tour Price Excludes:
Prices does not include
- Travel Insurance.
- International airfare to India and back.
- Any meals other than mentioned.
- Or any other items not mentioned in the price includes.
Notes on our prices:
Our prices shown are designed to provide you with the broad indication of how much to budget for your trip.
These are based on two people sharing a room and are subject to change based on hotels selected, availability and options chosen.
Please email us at holiday(at)triptoindia.com, so that we can style a tour to your specific requirement fitting your budget. All prices are subject to change at any time and are not guaranteed until the Booking Form is completed and the deposit payment received.
If you are comparing prices, please bear in mind that some travel companies display lower prices by basing them on times you would not want to travel, on room types we would not recommend or on a "room only" basis whereas B&B or half board would offer better value. There may also be hidden costs disguised as extras or the quality may be suspect.
We prefer to give you a realistic idea of what the holiday might actually cost. We value your money; hence we aim to give you the best value for your expenditure. Please contact us for special offers, child discounts and other freebies.
Our guided prices for this specific tour idea aim to provide you a broad indication for the sort of budget you need, staying in a level of accommodation we have indicated. If your budget is higher than this, here are few suggestions for some truly exceptional experiences to create an extraordinary and exclusive holiday for you.
- Higher standard of accommodation - this can mean exclusive villas, private houses, luxury yacht/ boat or even taking over a complete old haveli or a luxury tented accommodation ( in a wildlife tour).
- Larger rooms or suites in your accommodation (where possible).
- A Private guide - A well informed guide has the ability to transform your tour into an exceptionally memorable experience. They enrich your holiday- unraveling hidden nuances giving you great insights. They are excellent company too. Whether it is a professor of astronomy, a wildlife guru, an art historian, a writer, an artist or a botanist - just let us know what interests you and we can arrange for them to guide you.
- Luxury vehicles for transfers and local sightseeing (wherever available).
- Private dining.
- Private charter.
- Exclusive activities such as a Singular cookery course in Rajasthan or Kerala, Exclusive yoga holiday in the Himalayas, An unusual walking experience through the local markets etc..