Orchha – literally meaning “The Hidden” is an architectural and natural gem. It was the erstwhile capital of the Bundelas before moving to Tikamgarh and its great monuments speak about the grandeur of Bundela Kingdom. The River Betwa and Jamuni along with the Orchha wildlife sanctuary provide it with complete beauty and character.
During the Tour:
• Visit Bundelkhand Riverside, Orchha which is situated on the banks of the Mystical River Betwa in a forested estate of 50 acres.
• Take the Orchha Scenic Float, a Rafting safari that covers a total distance of 8 kms commencing from the Kanchana ghat and winding down under the low lying bridge through several thrilling rapids onto the Shiv ghat 3 kms away.
• You can break here for breakfast/lunch or snacks on a rocky island, but if you are of a more adventurous type you can carry on for the second leg of the safari covering another 5 kms up to the Note ghat.
• Soon the Betwa is joined by the Jamuni River resulting in more water volume faster speed and thrilling rapids.
• Enjoy an unparallel rafting experience in the heart of India.