The ultimate Shopping Destination in Southern India, Chennai presents a phenomenal shopping experience for one and all, as it showcases a plethora of articles on sale, be it textiles, home décor, jewellery, traditional or contemporary Indian handicrafts, furniture, art and curios.
How to book this tour:
• Write to us about your shopping interests, based on which, we’ll organise a personalized tour for you with an expert and informed lady shopper.
• Because of the wide range of shopping on offer and the distances between markets, this tour is best done by car.
In this Tour:
• On this shopping tour, you can visit various far spread shopping districts such as T-Nagar (legendary for its huge saree and jewellery stores), Kader Nawaz Khan Road (some of the swankiest shops in town), Cathedral Road, Anna Nagar and Besant Nagar.
• If you’re the adventurous type, you can opt for a trip to the hole-in-the-wall outlets that offer great bargains.
• You can visit specialist shops that focus on wedding apparel and those selling wedding accessories such as themed jewellery, jewelled bags and shoes, if you are looking for wedding shopping. Having both North Indian and South Indian style showrooms, Chennai is an excellent place to shop for bridal trousseaus.
• If comfort is an essential prerequisite to shopping, you can browse through the large air-conditioned stores or independent boutiques.
Duration: Minimum 4 hours, but usually extends for longer.