Few people think of Agra as more than the home of the Taj Mahal. For those who intend to gain a closer look at this underrated city, a stroll through its little known bazaars and explore the old ways of life that continue to maintain prominence here even after all these years.
In this Tour …
• Explore the bylanes of old Agra which are redolent of exquisite Indian spices
• Watch women haggle over the prices of exquisite fabrics, sarees and bangles
• Observe the pious offering prayers in local shrines erected in roadside corners
• Walk through vendors offers sweetmeats and savory delicacies
• Explore the various old art and crafts that continue to flourish in these exquisite bazaars
Duration of the Tour – 1.5 Hours