Jaipur – the Pink City has for long been guarding its hidden secrets, with only the most well known sites seeing tourist traffic. To see the real life of Jaipur unfold before you, take a stroll with us inside little known lanes of the Walled City, where the old ways of life continue uninterrupted.
In this Tour:
• The streets of Jaipur are a feast for your nostrils as they are redolent of spices – turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom and several more.
• Watch women haggling over the price of bangles and sarees in the bustling marketplaces that shout vibrancy.
• You can see the faithful ardently offer prayers in little shrines at roadside corners.
• Get mesmerised by just looking at the vendors sell sweetmeats and spicy delicacies, the chai (tea) stalls that do brisk business at all hours.
• Watch schoolchildren wind their way home through narrow lanes.
• Walk through narrow lanes where old arts and crafts still flourish in the bazaars.
• If you happen to visit during the wedding or festival season, the celebration and gaiety spilling out on the streets in the form of colourful processions, dance and music will keep you awestruck.
Duration of the Tour: 2 hours.